Loader parts for 8N

1710108442027.png

Does anybody know where I can get a new hyd. cylinder for the bucket and what make of loader this is?
 
View attachment 62034
Does anybody know where I can get a new hyd. cylinder for the bucket and what make of loader this is?
I believe that is a Skyline 90 loader and I think it was made by Davis (but is not the same as a Davis 99). It may show as related to Midwest (which Davis bought) in some searches. It is long out of production.

I doubt you will find a new cylinder other than measuring every detail of the existing cylinder and finding the closest match you can. What is wrong with your cylinder? A full-service hydraulic shop should be able to rebuild it even if it needs a rod or barrel.
 
Thank you for the info. Yes it would need a complete rebuild I was hoping to get it faster than sending it off and waiting. I have looked for a ram close to this one but haven't gotten close yet. But thanks again for the information.
 
Thank you for the info. Yes it would need a complete rebuild I was hoping to get it faster than sending it off and waiting. I have looked for a ram close to this one but haven't gotten close yet. But thanks again for the information.
Even if you could find a repalcement cylidner i dont think you could get it faster that a hydraulic can rebuild yours.
Nate
 
Thank you for the info. Yes it would need a complete rebuild I was hoping to get it faster than sending it off and waiting. I have looked for a ram close to this one but haven't gotten close yet. But thanks again for the information.
Odds are you are not going to find an exact match. Most loader cylinders are completely custom lengths.

What's your closed length center-to-center on the pins, and the stroke length (or fully extended length center-to-center)?
 
Hydraulic shops around here are weeks or months behind. I ordered two cylinders from "RuggedMade" the other day and they were here in 2 days.
Some cylinders may be widely avaliabe and able to ship quickly. I just put a new one on the dozer at work a while ago and we got it in just a few days. His loader does not have a modern mfg to supply parts. Unless he can find a used on on the internet a shop would probably be his best bet.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top