longest day

buickanddeere

Sunrise at 5:41AM and sunset at 9:13PM.
Here on this date June 21st . Record high temp was 87.4F in 1998. Record low of 33.8F in 1992. Most precipitation was 0.87 inches in 1988.
At sunrise the Azimuth is 55.35 degrees and at Sunset 309.1 degrees.
The sun shines in the north windows at sunrise and sunset.

When I lived in Faro Yukon Canada (north of the 60th parallel) friends would meet at our house about 10 pm and we would pack sandwiches and coolers & drive our machines up on top a 8k foot mountain. Just before we got above tree line we would cut a dead tree down & then continue on to the top of the mountain and start a big bon fire and stay there until 4 am or so and watch the sun NEVER set. It was really quite a experience for a Iowa farm boy. But then just living in the north country was a amazing experience.

Hey you there are behind, Elmer had 208 straw squares done, and then he started in on 10 acres of hay, got 39 5x6 out of the 688 new Holland.
Hope you were safe today!
We haven't gotten to the house yet.
cvphoto128785.jpg

Hadley moving the tedder on the 770 to go unhook, then we hauled two loads of wheat to
Town, then unloaded straw. Long afternoon, GG

I mow for about an hour and then wait a day or 2 then rake and bale. So far I have done all of 8 bales but any more the old body doesn't like me to stay on a tractor for much more then an hour at a time. Plus had to fix the rear tire on my Ford 841S and it was full of fluid, wiper fluid that is

I cut my hay Monday and baled it Tuesday. Never did that before. It was pretty much stemless grass and I got less than a roll out of 7 acres. It just crumbled and fell to the ground. My front porch, in the shade, has been registering around 105 for the last few days.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back