Looking for a div III type pulling tractor

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Looking for a div 3 type pulling tractor. Would like a case, MM, or something like that. Let me know what you got
 
My Uncle Red Thompson has a UB Moline for sale 125 hp. 1-219-575-8411 If I were looking for one I would probably choose a Farmall.
 
No my Uncle isnt done pulling. He has a UB that he to took on trade for his L case. He will pull tractors until the day that he is dead. He is the one that got all of the Thompsons started in pulling.
 
Red has been pulling for a long time good to hear he is keeping it going. He is always fun to watch pull. I hope that I can see your farmall's pull soon.
 
Ride to Wauseon and see some of the best tractors pull. Abbots John Deeres done good at Corunna hope to see him at Wauseon. One of The tougher tracks that I have pulled on. Thanks for all of the help that you gave to the NCIATPA you were one of the few that would do there share and you didnt even bring a tractor. If you want to pull a farm and field tractor come and take My Farm and Field M. I wont be pulling with them this year. That club doesnt want competition from other groups. They like there own rules so they can keep the good tractors out of the 5500 class and then go home and say they got first or second place against two or three tractors. I dont consider that winning.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top