Looking for a motor for HD6

Hey I was wondering if anybody has a motor that would fit the HD6 or anybody do a swap out for a different motor and have any helpful tips as in which motor and what you might have had to fabricate to match up. All info appreciated. Thanks Tom
 
Tom, Do you need a344 or a 6000 series engine for your HD6. I have a good used 344 motor. Let me know, I will be glad to help. Thanks, Rays
 
This past March I met up with on Ol' timer who put a 3-71 detroit in a later model HD 6 loader. He did a beautiful job. He still had the 6000 series AC engine that came out of the machine. He said the engine knocked so he took it out. Drop me a message on my Email and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk and I can give you some more info. Happy Dozin', Phil
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top