Looky what I got!!!

Nancy Howell

Well-known Member
Hubby just bought me this nice M. Sorry the pic didn't post very well, but its in very good shape. Fires right up, runs smooth, no smoke, very good sheet metal, good tires. I'm tickled pink (or should I say green?)
a107939.jpg
 
Well I am glad... pic is a bit blurr.. but I can still see it ok. Looks like a nice size to have to. :) Later you get a better pic. Show it and I will be glad to see it again.
 
(quoted from post at 19:43:44 03/12/08) Good deal, Nancy! How do your pix come up so fast? Others take 5 minutes, your are instant.

As you can see the picture is of low quality having few pixels and comes out looking blurry. Digital pictures can be resized and the quality adjusted so that the file size is smaller (15kb vs 900kb). The issue is how to decide where the happy medium is so you have a smaller file size, yet decent quality left on the picture...

I prefer a 640x480 pixel picture with the quality adjusted to have a file size of around 75kb...


Back on topic, the JD M is a handy sized tractor to have around. Decent power for the size and I believe they are fairly efficient. Hope you get many happy years of use out of it!
 
Be very careful pulling that trick--buddy of mine bought a 8N with a loader "for his wife". She liked it so much she won't let him run it and insists on doing all of the work with it herself!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top