Anonymous-0
Well-known Member
Can anyone advise me when the change-over occurred, with tacho's fitted to the 35 tractors, were inscripted with "F.E.35" to "M.F.35"
I have recently looked at, what I believe to be an original M.F.35X tractor, built after 1962, that has a tacho that reads, "F.E 35" at the bottom of the dial. Is it the original tacho?
I always believed the "Ferguson" tractors - i.e - "gold and grey", were the only models with this notation on the tacho face?
Can anyone please advise,
thanks for your time,
regards, Evan.
I have recently looked at, what I believe to be an original M.F.35X tractor, built after 1962, that has a tacho that reads, "F.E 35" at the bottom of the dial. Is it the original tacho?
I always believed the "Ferguson" tractors - i.e - "gold and grey", were the only models with this notation on the tacho face?
Can anyone please advise,
thanks for your time,
regards, Evan.