manifold bolts (nuts)....

Anonymous-0

Figgered out that, the more I stress, worry, and prepare for the worst, the better things go :roll: Had a little time this evening while the tractor is sitting in the driveway with water tanks to be filled. My stuff should all be here Tuesday or so, so went ahead and took off the hood and get things open.... Just for kicks, I grabbed a ratchet & socket to test the manifold bolts... All 6 came off like they were on a school motor. Just loosened them all and jarred the manifold loose then re tightened them til I get my stuff.....

Also, guess I found the oil leak problem...... After mulching, noticed more than usual oil drops and some was coming out the breather hose... Checked the oil and it was over full, got a suction gun and took about 3.5 quarts before it was between marks... Checked the oil one day in summer and it was below the add mark... A buddy was there and grabbed a funnel to put oil in. Asked how much and I said to just grab that jug and put the rest in... And he did..... Guess there was 2 5 liter jugs setting where I thought was just one with around 2 liters in it... That jug is still there and he emptied a full jug in... Guess I'll do everything myself from now on :roll:
Gonna wash everything down when I do the exhaust and see what happens...

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back