Manitou All Terrain Forklift stuck in high gear

Captchet

New User
Hello, new member here, just purchased a Manitou 4RM25C forklift and its stuck in high gear. Looking for any suggestion and help identifying the machine as I m not sure what year it was built. I ve seen other posts here that state the machine is basically an IH platform?

Is it stuck in 4th gear or the high range gears. IFit is the main gearbox just take the gear lever
out and line the selectors up and refit the gear lever. If it is in 4 wheel drive take it out as
you may have wind up in the gearbox. MJ with over 40 years with Manitou machines.

(quoted from post at 06:14:34 10/18/22) Is it stuck in 4th gear or the high range gears. IFit is the main gearbox just take the gear lever
out and line the selectors up and refit the gear lever. If it is in 4 wheel drive take it out as
you may have wind up in the gearbox. MJ with over 40 years with Manitou machines.

I was hoping you would be available to reply and i truly thank you for your help. Would you be able to help me identify the IH tractor year and model that its built on? Theres a stamping on the outside of the gearbox - WYE 3115492R1

Thank again for your reply.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back