MAN'S BEST FRIEND

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
It's REALLY TRUE --- A MAN'S BEST FRIEND IS HIS DOG ---- IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT --JUST TRY THIS EXPERIMENT.

PUT YOUR DOG AND YOUR WIFE IN THE TRUCK OF THE CAR FOR AN HOUR.

WHEN YOU OPEN THE TRUCK, WHO IS REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU ????????????????????????????????
 
Yep. Between dating and marrage been around the wife for 37 years and she has never meet me at the door waggen her tail and panting . Now the dog never missed .
 
I like my dog better than most of my relatives. Actually, maybe ALL of my relatives. He has a better pedegree than I do.
 
If the wife is at the front door and wants in. And the dog is at the back door wanting in. Who do you open the door for?
If you let the dog in, it quits barking.
 
Last fight I had with my ex started with "I think you love those d*** cows more than you love me". Ended with "well they ARE glad to see me when I get home, they pay thier way, and every now and then I can touch one of them with out get'n kicked". Don't think she will ever be back but I still got my dog!!!!!!

Dave
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top