Massey Ferguson 4355 12x12 shuttle shift

TopDog09

New User
I have a massy 4355 with a 12x12 shuttle shift transmission. It has the L, M and H shift lever with a 1,2,3,4 gear for each. Shuttle shift forward and reverse doest’t work. I have pressure in forward and reverse clutch packs, check plugs on topside of transmission. There is no power to the clutch pedal switch, both forward and reverse pressure switch, no power to the forward and reverse solenoids. When press the clutch nothing goes out of gear. Only code shows 6 + 1 flashing and hazard light flashing. When tractor is running will not go in any gear L, M and H. Acts as if it is already in gear. When tractor not running you can shift any L, M and H any gear. So I believe I have two problems. I believe the microprocessor is bad or shorted out. Only have one wire shows power and nothing else coming out or in. I was told that the transmission may be stuck in a gear. I did remove shift lever out from range gearbox to see if shift forks were engaged, all in line where the fork goes to shift. So, if anyone has experience on this style tractor please let me know what to do or what you have done to fix these two issues.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back