Massey Ferguson 50 price??

Hey y’all, I have two Massey Ferguson 50’s. Neither of them run, I bought them to make one run out of both of them but don’t really have the time to fool with them and now wanting to sell them. One has a bad engine, almost new rear tires and rims. The other one the clutch is out. I planned on swapping the engine to make one good tractor and have a parts tractor. Also have a loader for them. What do y’all think would be a good price to sell them at?

Hey y’all, I have two Massey Ferguson 50’s. Neither of them run, I bought them to make one run out of both of them but don’t really have the time to fool with them and now wanting to sell them. One has a bad engine, almost new rear tires and rims. The other one the clutch is out. I planned on swapping the engine to make one good tractor and have a parts tractor. Also have a loader for them. What do y’all think would be a good price to sell them at?
Location, location, LOCATION

Without a location, the value could range from $500, to $1500. Placing the tractors in the Classified ads, or the Auction here on YT might be operational. Jim

Also pictures, pictures, pictures.

I paid $4500.00 Canadian for this one 2 years ago without the blower. It's in above average condition I would say.

Attachments

• 003 (1).JPG
    003 (1).JPG
    825.8 KB · Views: 42
I am guessing these are the two (with one trip bucket loader) you were looking at purchasing last summer. You said the asking price then was $2500. It sounds like you have not made any improvements to them so would say if you can get your actual purchase price back, much less make a profit, you will be doing well.

I am guessing these are the two (with one trip bucket loader) you were looking at purchasing last summer. You said the asking price then was $2500. It sounds like you have not made any improvements to them so would say if you can get your actual purchase price back, much less make a profit, you will be doing well.
I ended up getting them for $1500 and $200 for transportation. Yeah it has the trip bucket.

What did you pay for them? Seems like that would be a good place to start.

If you think you got them cheap, double the price. If you think you paid too much, try to get what you have into them back out. You will get lowballers and people trying to haggle on the price. That's part of the game.

Last edited:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back