Massey Ferguson 97 MFWD

The MM book I have shows a total of 3,665 MF model 97 were built which includes both the 2WD and FWA models. I think that number is too high because the book shows corresponding MM diesel production totals for the models 705/706 and 707/708 are only 3,405. It is difficult to believe they make more Massy's than MM's. The book shows the total MM diesel FWA model 706/708's were 896. My rather poor memory bank, recalls that approximately 400 Oliver Super 99's and again slightly more than 400 Oliver 990's were built. I would assume that less Massy's were built than Olivers. This is not much help, but I would bet they made less than 300 MF FWA 97's. This is another guess, but a good condition FWA MF 97 would be worth around $6000. Now someone with more MM and Massy knowledge can freely shoot down my hypothesis and evaluation.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top