Maybe put a block of wood on the top of the pedal. We had a neighbor when I was a kid who had a MF 275. He was short and bolted about a 2 inch block of wood to the top of the pedals.Considering the size of this tractor and the assumption that a female might be using it, why didn't they make the "gas pedal" a little lower???? Maybe hard to tell but my wife has to tip toe the darn pedals![]()
Actually the block would need to be on the floorMaybe put a block of wood on the top of the pedal. We had a neighbor when I was a kid who had a MF 275. He was short and bolted about a 2 inch block of wood to the top of the pedals.
It looked like from the picture that she was struggling to reach the pedal from the seat.Actually the block would need to be on the floor![]()
That seems to be a poor ergonomic design if the the seat won't go lower. I'm vertically challenged (5'5") and don't have that problem with my Kubota.Considering the size of this tractor and the assumption that a female might be using it, why didn't they make the "gas pedal" a little lower???? Maybe hard to tell but my wife has to tip toe the darn pedals![]()
That does look uncomfortable. Not to sound like a smart alec but is there any way to adjust the seat suspension any lower ? I’m sure you probably looked into that though.Considering the size of this tractor and the assumption that a female might be using it, why didn't they make the "gas pedal" a little lower???? Maybe hard to tell but my wife has to tip toe the darn pedals![]()
Seat all the way forward, her foot will not sit on the floor. Even resting her heel, the pedal is too highIt looked like from the picture that she was struggling to reach the pedal from the seat.
Will her foot rest comfortably on the floorboard?
I put a new seat on my 154 Cub lowboy and had to put a block of wood on the floorboard on it as the new seat sits higher than the old seat did.
Seat is all the way forward, it won't sit lower....That does look uncomfortable. Not to sound like a smart alec but is there any way to adjust the seat suspension any lower ? I’m sure you probably looked into that though.
It also looks like the seat is too high in relation to the steering wheel.Considering the size of this tractor and the assumption that a female might be using it, why didn't they make the "gas pedal" a little lower???? Maybe hard to tell but my wife has to tip toe the darn pedals![]()
Bolt it to her shoe, or use Velcro. HthActually the block would need to be on the floor![]()
I wish my seat was a bit higher...It also looks like the seat is too high in relation to the steering wheel.
A 4X4 across the footwell from side to side with a rubber flap of tire tread to keep it from shifting side to side, then hinged pedals to push on any other pedals from that block. only used when she needed to drive. ! JimConsidering the size of this tractor and the assumption that a female might be using it, why didn't they make the "gas pedal" a little lower???? Maybe hard to tell but my wife has to tip toe the darn pedals![]()
I have the same problems on a small machine as well. I am 6'6" and a size 14 boot, the rear of my boot always hangs on the rear of those rocker pedals. I prefer the dual pedal design of a Deere myself.and the Kubota i use at work the seat is to low and me knees are in my chin and i'm only 5 6 and that is on a rocker hydro peddle P.S.hate the rocker peddle
You don,t say what model you run. My seat gets lower as it moves forward. At your height, I have it about 3/4s of the way forward and you can see where my knees are. I have 4 compacts, 3 Kubotas and 1 JD. MY F2000 and JD1145 have separate forward and reverse pedals. The BX25 I posted has what I call a heel and toe pedal. They are not in line and it is impossible for me to have my foot on both at the same time. My B7100 has a true "rocker pedal" but, once again, I can't get my foot on the heel and toe at the same time. I go from machine to machine on a regular basis and don't have a problem with any of the setups.and the Kubota i use at work the seat is to low and me knees are in my chin and i'm only 5 6 and that is on a rocker hydro peddle P.S.hate the rocker peddle
We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.
Copyright © 1997-2025 Yesterday's Tractor Co.
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.
Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters
Website Accessibility Policy