Massey Harris 101 Jr PTO belt pulley?

stevieb49829

I moved this up from the MH-MF forum, 'cause no one seemed to be looking at it there:
I'm dickering on a parts tractor. This '44 MH 101 Jr. has what appears to be a flat belt pulley drive mounted on the rear PTO. Would that have been an OEM option, or some type of aftermarket add-on? It seems rare on this model. Is it worth anything? steve
cvphoto140294.jpg

i would say its been fabricated on there. that would be the first of them massey's i have seen with a rear pto. post a close up pic to see how its been mounted.

My neighbor had a 101jr. The belt pulley was on the right side of the frame just ahead of the brake pedals.

The belt pulley on the 101 Jr I have is in the same place - ahead of the brake pedals on the right side. That's why I thought this might be a rare, or one-off item.

I saw your post on the mh site but didnt comment. I apologize for that. My 101 belt pulley is on the rh side in front of the brakes as well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back