massey harris 50 lower lift arms

andydap

hi all,
trying to find replacements for my lift arms. they are 36 inches center of ball to ball class 1. lots of 33's though. do i have odd
ball arms or is there something out there. tried many of the vintage tractor suppliers but no cigar. might have to weld new ends or
use a shorter lift arm. what do you think?
andy

I went to a local farm-n-home looked around in their scrap / parts area, found a big arm, thicker and longer than I needed, HOWEVER it had slide-in-slide-out rear [can't describe it too well.] I cut it off and beveled the ends, had local welder re-weld it back, and voila, fits perfect, works perfect, slides in and out, I don't have to back up so carefully and precisely. From the rear of the tractor, it doesn't match, is too big, but who cares? Works perfect, is a big improvement.

Yes, you have oddball lift arms. My 135 has them too. Apparently they were an option when the tractor was new. The standard lift arms were 32. If you want to keep the old ones but the ball socket is worn out, get weld on ones and have someone weld them for you.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back