Massy Harris 22 questions on what it can do

Hello all, my first post on here, I’m new to the farming scene and have some questions on my tractors and what they can do. I have a massy Harris 22 and an old international B414. I am hoping to get some cows this year and also grow some field crops to feed my chickens. Some of the implements I have on the farm are a case 2 furrow drag plow, a ford 501 sickle mower and a pull type 8ft tandem disc plow with hydraulic lift of unknown brand. (Been going a little auction crazy) I’m wondering what your opinions are on if these are decent tractors to work these type of implements with. Also wanting to do small square bales and if you have any baler model suggestions for these tractors. The soil on the farm is not very deep about 2 feet at the most till limestone bed rock. I’m not sure if anyone has any experience with that type of land.

Thanks a lot for the help everybody

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back