May not have to do it again

Mine is still setting here on my desk, maybe I'll have to get it done soon. Why do they send it out during tax time? I am busy enough getting my year end taxes figured.

I did mine on line in under 10 minutes. No big deal. Not worth the time and effort to rant about it unless I had nothing else to do with my time but complain and rant about inconsequential things. Ho Hum.

Ben years since I had gotten it but as crazy as it was at that time asking questions you could not possibly answer I can only see it being worse.

I just did mine online. Took half an hour or so. I just opened my accounting program, opened a transaction summary and switched back and forth from one screen to the other to get the numbers. Nothing hard about it, just a little time consuming.

I want to tell some of you what a joy it is to be on a forum with such a bunch of tough guy anarchists with so little regard for the law. I guess I shouldn't be so surprised.

I did mine online, did a pretty good job of it too. Then about a month later, I got a big paper one in the mail. Trashed it, waste of government resources. ( our taxes)

Gene

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back