Mccormick deering #7 sickle mower

My book says 1929-1939 each one has a serial # under the axle but they usually rust and you can't read them very well or find it at all. I bought The Horse drawn Mower book by Lynn Miller. It has alot of parts diagrams and instructions on setting up, service, and operation of these mowers. I found the book on ebay for $20 paid for itself in no time at all.
 
does any one still carry parts. I have a #6. It uses 3ea drive dogs inside each wheel hub. However, mine has lost 4 of the 6. I may have to settle on making some. Looks like a $3 part that will take several hours to make.
 
If you want used parts I can get them I am sure, the dealer may also have new ones in stock. Amish and rebuilds the No. 7 % 9 all the time as well as the JD big 4 and if they can get them the JD no. 3. If would not have in stock they could make. I have 2 places that I would check. I have one of those mowers. Rereading your post heading says No. 7 and in post says No. 6, would need for actuall model and No. 7 does not have the ppieces in the wheels but in the gearcase. I have the parts book.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top