McCormick Deering reaper

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I am posting this for a friend. He is restoring a McCormick Deering reaper which is to be placed in the Maine State AG museum. He says its very old has a straight axle that had be take out as one piece.. He thinks its probaly gray but wants to make sure it is right. I can get some pictures if anyone can help
 
Didn't know that any reapers were manufactured after McCormick and Deering combined. My grandfather purchased a new McCormick 8 foot bull wheel drive grain binder in the early 1900's. It was much like the latest binders that were made by McCormick Deering nearly 50 years later.
 
Is it a Reaper or grain binder? I have some picts of a Deering reaper that I sold to a neighbor in 2004. What are you trying to find out? -paint colors??? or parts???
 
Sorry about the post am trying to get in touch with him, not sure about the binder/reaper question but what he needs is the color. Will post when I get more info
 
I was in error. My son informs me that indeed McCormick Deering did manufacture reapers. I guess there was a period that they made reapers and binders and grain binders concurrently.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top