Mccormick drill identification help

Nickthole11

New User
Looking for help identifying what model drill I've have bought from a relative he wasn't for sure what model it was either. 7 inch spacing, 18 double disks, press wheels with grass box. Front caster wheels. Looks like a model K drill but I've seen very few images of them. There is no drill setting seed rate sticker under the hopper doors either.
mvphoto109337.jpg

mvphoto109338.jpg

mvphoto109339.jpg

mvphoto109340.jpg

This post was edited by Nickthole11 on 09/04/2023 at 02:00 pm.

The very typical drill box and openers, but I havent seen such a configuration of front casters and the press wheels before. Interesting setup.

Paul

That is a very cool find! It's a Type B press drill. The drill settings was on a decal under the lid & I'm not surprised they are long gone by now. There are a couple manuals for it on eBay. Those should be of some help when setting the drill. Make sure everything moves by hand before checking to see if the drive works or you will end up with a pile of parts!!

Mike

cvphoto162452.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back