Mehmke Farm Museum

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
During the mid 70s I was stationed at Malmstrom AFB in Great Falls, Mt. During that time I had the great fortune to go to Mehmke Ranch and see a lot of their collection. Recently I bought a DVD entitled Big Sky Full Steam which features the Mehmke museum. What a thrill to see the old equipment in operation, that I photographed in 1975. If any of you have the opportunity to go see the Mehmke collection, it is well worth the trip. One of these days I will go back to see it again.
 
Never been there,but I've seen video of it on RFD.Looks like a lot of super nice original stuff.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top