MF 135 $1000

JEFFinOH

New User
If selling stuff here is not encouraged I apologize but I just stumbled on this site researching a tractor.___ 1972 Perkins gas. Runs, but needs new short block, it was rebuilt improperly. This tractor has been sitting for 2 years but was my pride and joy not long ago. I can't save it but a capable mechanic could. I will deliver within 250 miles for what it cost me in fuel, up to 500 mi. for fuel plus $120. I really love this tractor and would like to see someone fix it not part it out. But it makes me as sad as watching my barn slowly fall down, its gotta go. Oh yeah 36 x 64 1800s old growth post and beam barn w slate roof still standing straight but serious structural problems that I can't afford to fix. Very cheap to responsible buyer 75-80% of the beams are perfect I don't want to watch it fall I am sure some of you guys understand. Thanks
 
If you will allow me to use some highly technical terms, the "thingies" that hold the crank in place were installed in the wrong order and caused damage to the block my neighbor/mechanic said a new short block would be the only option(cost=benefit=labor). He put it back together and I drove it about 2 min. home and parked it. I have every reason not to doubt him. And he for one, he knows of the unnatural love I have for this tractor. Again tractor is not in great shape but much prettier than some $4500 units on tractorhouse.
 
Thanks Larry. I found them shortly after I spent a half-hour posting a sale ad in the discussion forums and apologizing because I kinda knew I was in the wrong place.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top