MF 135 Diesel

Dieseltech

Just brought home another MF to play with, a 135 diesel that's not any I've seen quite like it even at the dealer I worked for. It's an eight speed, straight front adjustable axle with two power steering cylinders, one on each side. Agco parts list shows the axle as a vineyard design, but does not show the cylinders. Serial # on the dash tag is 429119, and does not have the 9A prefix like I'm used to seeing, but does have the letter M on it all by itself. Tractor has a home made grill, and all yellow paint but not sure it's original. Any idea if it's from England and not US? Someday I'll take time to learn the photo posting. Thanks in advance..

Yeah. Would love to see a picture. I've seen all yellow toy 135s but never a real one. The toy was a universal hobbies from the UK.

According to the serial number guide I have here, your tractor is an English model, built late in 1973. The upgraded 135 series Banner Lane tractors all ran with a six digit serial number that started at 400001 in 1971 and ran into 1979. All featured the square front axle beam, a 14 inch grille and larger fuel tank amongst other differences.

(quoted from post at 18:29:18 08/06/17) Just brought home another MF to play with, a 135 diesel that's not any I've seen quite like it even at the dealer I worked for. It's an eight speed, straight front adjustable axle with two power steering cylinders, one on each side. Agco parts list shows the axle as a vineyard design, but does not show the cylinders. Serial # on the dash tag is 429119, and does not have the 9A prefix like I'm used to seeing, but does have the letter M on it all by itself. Tractor has a home made grill, and all yellow paint but not sure it's original. Any idea if it's from England and not US? Someday I'll take time to learn the photo posting. Thanks in advance..

Sounds like a UK model, seen a couple of them for sale in the US. The last year 1975 US 135serail number started with a 9A207681, that serial if its a UK is a 1972 year model. The 8 speed transmission was available in the late production US 135. That front axle was available on the US 135, but the parts book does not show any parts for a dual cylinder ps setup for that axle, the US 200 series did have that front axle/dual cylinder ps setup. I'd say its a UK tractor, and not a "Frankenstein" US tractor. You can email me the pictures, and I can post them for you, my email is open.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back