Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I looked at a nice MF135 today but the headlights were square and made into the grill and not on the out side of the hood and round.And it had a small battery box sized lid on the hood. is it a early one? or a english one?It has a 6 speed trans I think? No power steering and is a diesel engine it was getting dark and didnt get the sn.What is it? Thanks Mike.
 
I have heard that the UK models are built a little better than the US models. Both are excellent though. Lots of parts available including heritage line. The 3 cylinder Perkins diesel is an outstanding engine. The manual steering is fine unless you want to do a lot of loader work. Less problems as well. Dave
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top