MF-165 Front Pump

RyanDBennett

New User
I want to put a front hydraulic pump a mf-165.I see that there is already a hole for the drive shaft to go through and looks like mounting holes for the pump on the front of the tractor.What all and where do I buy the materials I need?I have been looking on the net and I do not see any (kits) out there. I have seen plates that mount to the pully and some shafts but I dont know which ones I need.As far as pumps go are their any ones that mount to the existing holes? Ryan
 
hi i have a 165 with a front pump running a freeman 4000 loader. it was already on the tractor when i purchased it so i cant really say where to look i would think any mf dealer could point you in the right direction hope this helps RICK
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top