WyattFreeze
New User
Just bought a 1979 Massey Ferguson 2675. The previous owners said it had been sitting for a year or so, but they changed the fuel filters and jumped it and it started right up. When I went to look at it, the only other issue was some hydraulic lines leaking on the loader. Drove it around the yard, no issues. Went back the next week to drive it home. No issues, but when I stopped at the gas station to fuel it up, it was puking transmission fluid from between the engine and transmission. Hurried and finished fueling, then started driving the rest of the way home. No leak while driving! Once I got home, however, it started puking again as soon as I put it in neutral. From what I can tell, it only leaks when it’s both running and in neutral. Anybody have any idea what’s going on?