Mf 65 Narrow front

I just picked up a nice narrow front 65 at an auction. only 1800 hours.
Afterwards, a fella told me that they did not make a narrow front and that I should look into it. This does not look altered and the paint is completly matching.
Are these ODD BALLS? Or did I make a goof.
paid $1400.00 for it.
 
yes, they made narrow fronts. I have seen several including the one that belonged to Pres. Eisenhower at his farm in Gettysburg, Pa. they are more rare than wide front. price sounds very good if tractor is in good cong. joe
 
Mark,

I have diesel MF65 that I purchased $2000.00. After purchasing this tractor I bought a manual which shows a narrow front tractor with either single wheel or two wheel style front end.
 
Yes, We sold quite a few 65 tractors with the 62
mounted pickers. Tho the tractor originally was
sold with the wide front the accessory narrow
front was added, then switched back after picking. They could also be ordered with only the
narrow front. Chuck
 
You paid $1400?

Grumble, grumble, grumble...

Must'ave brought a gun to the transaction.
-------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note, yes they were made. The were called single wheel tricycle and tricycle twin in the parts manual.

The book does not mention whether power steering was an option or not. Is yours?

Around here it would go for 3500 in fair to poor condition and 4500-6500 in good to excellent.

You got one heckuva deal. Can you post a pic?

Aaron
 
Mark look at the SN plate.

The first letter tells you how it came from the factory.

S= Standard wide front axel.
R= Row crop twin wheel.
T= row crop single wheel.

Do you have an MF65 RGM?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top