Mid-Michigan's Best Summer Pulling

Jackpot

New User
MI Pullers,

The big pulling month of July is rolling around. CAFPC would like to invite all MI and mid-west pullers to it's line-up of events for the remaining year. We've got a class for mild to wild tractors (2.5 to 5mph). Our clay tracks are rototilled, watered, and repacked for each pull. The home track at Fowler Conservation Club is especially nice with shade and camping, bot to mention about 500 feet of graded clay. Our rules permit up to a 1960 model tractor from stock tires up to 18.4 full cuts in four levels at weights from 2500-6500# and sometimes 7500#. NATPA and USAP tractors fit well within our rules if you have fenders. If anyone would like to come and pull, feel free to call me anytime (leave voicemail if necessary). The more, the merrier!

Ethan Berry
CAFPC Secretary
517-243-0617
[email protected]
a73981.jpg

a73982.jpg

a73983.jpg

a73984.jpg
 
As I said before, we scheduled first. We did so in conjunction with the Fowler Conservation Club's big weekend & chicken dinner as we have done on the same weekend for the past six years and will likely continue to do. Too bad NATPA moved their pull this year. I would have liked to attend.
 
Hindsight is 20/20, so they say. Foresight, not so much.

At this point I'll probably head for the pull put on by Ethan's club.
 
Dave, I happen to know for fact that cafpc continually contacted natpa as to abound a scheduling conflict. After NO answers, cafpc went with the same date as had always been....and then natpa sniped the date. I seem to rememberbthem doing this to sigorney Iowa before....its just a shame they had to do this..and for what?
 
They did not contact natpa and if they did it didn't matter cause ur precious state chose the summer pull date,not natpa,cfcpa,or watever. Ur precious state of mich chose it pucker so know the story or shut up. Truth hurts.
 
Hey ..you are a perfect example of an NATPA puller, with knowledge like that. Prove it. Either way, CAFPC scheduled their date first. It was just lousy to have a contradicted schedule, when it could have been avoided. But I dont think you are intelligent enough to understand that.
 
I agree--I went to one NATPA pull. it was great!! tuckermax get over you whiney attitude-just cause you cant hang with the big boys dont whine!! A national group can't schedule around a podunk group! I know several NATPA guys--as stated your piece of SH&&T state michigan scheduled the date so complain to vollman--and wow--you can't even book a sled the night before to have a fun pull!!1 wow!! that is great michigan!! bunch of whiners---oh yeah, i forgot, the MM 5 stars are beating our M's....WAH,,,,WAH!!!!!!!
 
So obviously you dont like the state of michigan..so, why would you even care enough to respond..Of course Michigan DOES have the most dominant pullers, but still, personally, I think you are just a big mouth on a saturday night with nothing to do to pass the time. Go jack off or something..But its such a piece of SH#T pull, you wont be there, right?
 
I Will be there! been looking forward to it. MI has some good pullers....but there seem to be more whinies in that state than normal. back door trucker just doesn't like he got caught in a lie, doesn't like the truth, and has noone to take him out on a saturday night--go play with you m.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top