Moldboard needed

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hi, I need to find a moldboard for an IH model 39 tumble plow. Also I have been looking for an owners manual for some operational instructions. I'm wanting to use it for some small plot ground prep this fall. Thanks Aaron
 
crescent forge would have been my first choice, but seems they are not currently in business. you can try these guys and see if they can help
macknair
 
If everything falls in place a new owner maybe be taking over Sept. 1- 09. Give me the number off the backside of the board I have a inventory list of what they have in stock now. Thanks Earl
 
(quoted from post at 19:27:52 08/11/09) If everything falls in place a new owner maybe be taking over Sept. 1- 09. Give me the number off the backside of the board I have a inventory list of what they have in stock now. Thanks Earl

Thanks Earl, the number is 515711R1. Aaron
 
We have a 515710 which is a right hand 14in. Plow Chief Moldboard. I am guessing 515711 is a left hand 14in Plow Chief. I don't show it on our inventory sheet ,but that doesnt mean we don't have tooling to make it. Please confirm if this info is correct.Looks like we are on target to open Sept. 1-09 Thanks Earl
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top