Anonymous-0
Well-known Member
OK I Cranked up the tractor for the first time in 6 months. Here is what I have found out about my three point, rockshaft problem. When the tractor is running, and when I start raising the lever for the rockshaft. It is not until I get the lever CLEAR to the top that the Rockshaft even starts moves. Then when it does move, it also goes clear to the top!! When I start lowering the lever form the top, the rock shaft then goes clear to the bottom (ground).
When the rockshaft is traveling from the ground to the top, I can here the engine carrying the load until it gets to the top and then the engine sound like it does not have a load and the rockshaft and implement is at the top.(Sounds like Normal Operation)
I am certain the problem is in the Rockshaft Control Valve housing, but where...I am certain the problem is NOT that the Rockshaft cylinder needs packing. It has to be in the Control valve somewhere..
Could anyone shed some light as to what I could do next? I have taken the Control Valve housing off the tractor, I am still a somewhat baffeld as to what could be going on...
When the rockshaft is traveling from the ground to the top, I can here the engine carrying the load until it gets to the top and then the engine sound like it does not have a load and the rockshaft and implement is at the top.(Sounds like Normal Operation)
I am certain the problem is in the Rockshaft Control Valve housing, but where...I am certain the problem is NOT that the Rockshaft cylinder needs packing. It has to be in the Control valve somewhere..
Could anyone shed some light as to what I could do next? I have taken the Control Valve housing off the tractor, I am still a somewhat baffeld as to what could be going on...