More stuff shows up at the kingdom

jon f mn

Had an eventful week this week. First we nearly lost the castle to fire when the furnace started on fire. I just happened to be down in the basement looking for a propane leak because our daughter said it smelled like propane in the house when I saw this. The dark spot was glowing red.

cvphoto4559.jpg

cvphoto4560.jpg

I found the exhaust plugged with soot. I got it cleaned and working properly again and had someone come out and look at it. They said what I expected, that it's ok for now but the burners are bad, so a new furnace is on the way. I did move up getting smoke and CO2 detectors from on the list to do it now tho.

After all that my brother came by yesterday and brought my new mower. It's an early 220 and has a mower deck, snow blower, sleeve hitch and one bottom plow.

cvphoto4561.jpg

cvphoto4562.jpg

cvphoto4563.jpg

cvphoto4564.jpg

After a little adjustment to the carb she runs real nice. I even had time to bring my grinder/mixer home and get it in the shed. Even ran a couple bushel of oats through it to clean it out. Works real nice too.
cvphoto4565.jpg

cvphoto4566.jpg

cvphoto4567.jpg

That was it for this weekend. Still have a little stuff to get home, 2 combines and a couple cultivators and wagons and such but will likely wait til it warms up and the frost goes out so it's not froze down.
Grinding oats

Glad to see you noticed the furnace problem and all is well. I just used our garden tractor and snowblower today. I would not know what to do if we did not have one now. I use the scoop shovel much less. Rod.

Good thing you caught that furnace could of been a bad deal
Really liked the video of the case grinder working used to run a bearcat on my sc it didn’t always like it :)

Oh boy Jon, give that girl a hug! I don't want to think what could have happened.

Looks like you got some prizes. Its been a while since a saw a grinder mill. Nice to see it is inside too. That is a nice looking "220" and attachments.

Hi Jon,
Met you at the white pine show a couple of years ago. Am selling off some of my tractors. Wondering if you are interested in a 1968 1030 comfort king western with pto and 3-point. Great condition, just use it on my 8' snowblower in the winter. I live west of Sandstone 10 miles. Also have a 1965 830 Case-O-Matic comfort king with a Dual loader and a 1969 930 comfort king if anyone is interested.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back