Aaron Ford
Well-known Member
Two fellas are out hunting, and as they are walking along
they come upon a huge sinkhole in the ground. They approach it
and are amazed by the size of it. The first hunter says " Wow,
that's some hole, I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep
it is?"
The second hunter says" I don't know, let's throw something
down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom." The first
hunter says " There's this old log over here, give me a
hand and we'll throw it in and see".
So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and
three, and throw it in the hole. They are standing there listening
and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush
behind them.
As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the
brush, run up to the hole, and jump in headfirst. While they are
standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole, and
trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.
"Say there", says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my
goat around here anywhere, did you?" The first hunter says
" Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute
ago and a goat came running out of the bushes and jumped head first
into this hole here!"
And the old farmer said " Why that's impossible, I had him chained to
an old log!"
Just had to...
Aaron
they come upon a huge sinkhole in the ground. They approach it
and are amazed by the size of it. The first hunter says " Wow,
that's some hole, I can't even see the bottom. I wonder how deep
it is?"
The second hunter says" I don't know, let's throw something
down and listen and see how long it takes to hit bottom." The first
hunter says " There's this old log over here, give me a
hand and we'll throw it in and see".
So they pick it up and carry it over, and count one, and two and
three, and throw it in the hole. They are standing there listening
and looking over the edge and they hear a rustling in the brush
behind them.
As they turn around they see a goat come crashing through the
brush, run up to the hole, and jump in headfirst. While they are
standing there looking at each other, looking in the hole, and
trying to figure out what that was all about, an old farmer walks up.
"Say there", says the farmer, "you fellers didn't happen to see my
goat around here anywhere, did you?" The first hunter says
" Funny you should ask, but we were just standing here a minute
ago and a goat came running out of the bushes and jumped head first
into this hole here!"
And the old farmer said " Why that's impossible, I had him chained to
an old log!"
Just had to...
Aaron