Nebraska Auction Poll

I know everyone is getting sick and tired of this topic...but this is just a poll to see how many of us are going and how many aren't.
 
If you know everyone is getting sick and tired of this subject why do you insist on dredging it up everyday? Evidently you must get some sort of weird pleasure out of constantly stirring the pot.
 
How about a simple N-O, NO!

Why would you be concerned about who is going and who is not?
 
I’m going! Wouldn’t miss it for the world, already ordered my catalog and have an extra pass if anyone might need it! I will also have possible trailer space if I don’t fill it. And a semi trailer going that’s half full, that’s meeting me there to top my load off that’s coming from Wyoming with two tractors on it. See you guys there!
 
I plan on going, I have for almost a month. I would like to add this comment though-- newfarmer9 I have no idea what kruse did to YOU, but we have seen your opinions on every post about this auction and it says the same thing everytime. My understanding everyone who uses these forums knows how to read we know there are fees. I understand you are not going to it, but please give it a rest.
 
I keep posting all the fees and such because I want people to be aware of what is going on here. I would hate to see someone drive, say 1200+ miles (as I was planning on doing), spending who knows how much on gas and motels, only to show up and realize what a mess this really is. Heck, I called Kruse and they won't even tell me who the real seller of everything is. And while I have been posting in other people's threads about this topic, I have not started my own thread on it for probably 2-3 months, since the first time I posted the list of fees. I just put this up because I was curious to see just how many people are actually going. And no Kruse hasn't done anything to me. And no I don't get some sort of weird pleasure out of "stirring the pot". I just hate to see decent people get scammed by shady businesses like Kruse, and thought I could help by giving this topic all the exposure possible. But since you guys seem to hate me for doing this, I am not going to say another word on the subject.
 
IF I had my way, we would show up en masse and bid ridiculously low amounts to show Kruse what we think of him and his crooked syndicate. Newfarmer, my hat is off to you for keeping the pot boiling on this.
 
Heck yeah I'm going. Gonna be some good deals if everybody who's bitchin' about it doesn't show up. I hope everyone does stay away.
 
I guess I dont know what the big deal is don't give anyone any money until it is on your trailer and the serial number is correct,you have an opportunity to start and check it over it if it indicates it runs or not.Thats just my point of view.this auction may soften the market if you are trying to sell your tractor but thats all a part of free enterprise.Have a good weekend everyone !
 
tork rench: well, if anyone is planning on paying with cash, they will be giving someone money before they even BID on anything, let alone have it on their trailer. kruse requires a $500 deposit from you before bidding even begins.

Richard Head: if this auction turns out anything like i heard yuma did, there will be no deals. remember that kruse reserves the right to bid on any item to "protect" the owner. remember also that you will be adding on somewheres in the area of 20% of your final bid to cover all the fees. take, for example, a $500 tractor: $500 + 15% buyers premium ($75) + 5.5% sales tax ($27.50) + admission fee ($10) = $612.50

so a $500 tractor ends up costing you $612.50
 
The June auction with aultmans would have fit my time schedule, and I would have gone,as it is now I couldnt go as it is the middle of calving season. I do have alot of problems with buyers premiums.No auctions in my area have ever tried it.
 
10-4 that Tom,I sure like the auctions where when I bid $500 on a tractor,I pay $500 without doing the math in my head.

I agree NO DEALS will be had there.I think the average small collector/farmer will be disappointed to say the least.High roller market.

Never been to a Kruse auction before,but sounds like alot of resentment & hatred from this board.Do they SUCK that bad???
 
well, from what i have heard they have been known to start bids off RIDICULOUSLY high, use shill bidders, outright bid on stuff themselves, and i even heard from a buddy of mine and from a couple of people on this site that they will charge you a fee to make a loading appointment, and then charge you again for the actual loading. maybe someone who went to yuma or has been to a kruse auction before can chip in here with some input. then there is that whole story about kruse selling out to ebay, but having to buy his business back after ebay found he inflated the books to make it look more profitable.
 
Hey Tom from Iowa Ive only been to auctions never bought anything mostly Richie Bros. in Mn. anyway the way you presented it to me it sounds like kruse may sit on a lot of tractors after this auction and just have a lot of poeple just for the show with there reputation.Well once again have a good evening.p.s. thanks everyone for being nice I'm a little green at this auction stuff.T.R.
 
I'm heading out there with 2 lowboys and my own forklift, don't plan on having to pay them to load me. I'll probably make enough money loading other people to pay for my own purchases. As for the added costs, just bid 20% less than what you figured. With that much stuff to sell, there's no way in billyheck that he's going to buy it all back. Gonna have to let some of it go. Fewer bidders=more money for me to make.
 
(quoted from post at 18:27:32 03/01/08) Heck yeah I'm going. Gonna be some good deals if everybody who's bitchin' about it doesn't show up. I hope everyone does stay away.

Ah, yes, the familiar motto, "One for all and all for me". Well put, and aptly named, DICK!
 
You loading on them ! HO HO I bet they will not let you /Its there Deal and there just Money Gubbers,If they let you ,you will need Proof on Insurance [who know just how much that might be ]There rules just stink.
 
if you are planning on loading other guys trailers for them you better read kruse webb sit it says any vender and that is all vender loader or seller of food and what not will pay a 1000.00 vender fee to do so
 
I promised not to say anything more about this auction, so I WILL NOT say that I was just waiting for someone else to find that vender/loader/food seller fee. I WILL ALSO NOT SAY that if you are planning on loading anyone, you will need hefty insurance and a written clause, unless you want to potentially have your pants sued off if something goes wrong. There, I have upheld my promise. :D
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top