nebraska auction prices

skip33652

Member
I was unable to attend auction on saturday. does anyone know what the waterloo boys and the spoker brought? how about the hart parrs or the mogol? thanks .Paul
 
d spoker 24000,12000.g high crop 43000,gp wide tread 13500,gp open fan 9900,4020 mfd 12000,830 12250,gp 1929 10100,80 7750,la 3000,520 all fuel 5250,r 5000.waterloo 86000,40-w 7000.g unstyled 7500,a hc 49500,gpo 10000,1010 wf 3pt 3100,720 lp wf 3pt 5900,la 3000,28 d 5000,40 t 3pt 3600,jd power unit 5000,830 11750,b wf 3100,730 std 7000,435d 6500,
 
Wasn"t that stuff non running fence row material ?
That 40-W for $7,000 caught my eye. I have one completely redone and I would be willing to bet if I advertised it I"d be lucky to get any offers anywhere near that !
So much for a ression ! Sounds like too many people have way too much money on their hands to spend to pay those prices.

Paying to attend,buyers premiums,and an unethecial auction company still couldn"t keep them from coming !
 
One spoker was a 27 keyed flywheel D with a spoke flywheel on it, and the other just going by the pictures had the proper serial number but the wrong wheels.
 
several rumors that were not true

#1 gary philips went broke trying to sell that stuff A freind knew him well was loaded several times over plus still had all that

#2 all that stuff was junk stuck and stolen.all was bought on auction neer and far over 40 years

#3all was over priced

some may have been overpriced but there were some bargins that I kick myself for not buying.a late unstyled d hulk on full good steel for $400 is one example. I did buy a late 39 d that is a runner good front round spokes, pto, gas manifold and pistons,and pretty straight metal for 1750 after taxes and premiums.
also bought a pretty straight green dash 820 dual hy. pto and three new tires for $4100 after premium. we pull started it and drove it on trailer
 
Theres alot of very wealthy people collecting tractors these days.If they want something they buy it.Some crazy prices were paid there.

The days of the average guy collecting rare tractors is over.
I'll bet that more than one of those tractors is heading for Europe.They are going ape buying stuff over here.
 
the real spoker had the wrong wheels carb mag and steering was cobbled but it did have coorect radiator and original block the other one was a fake spoker but had right mag covers and flywheel.paul
 
I still cant believe those buyer premiums, i would of hated to be the guy who had to pay 10% on that 97000 waterloo boy, wow, I also cant believe how many tractors are going over seas, also what a difference in days between sat and fri, price wise. It was a once and a life time sale and I realy enjoyed going to it, long 14hr drive there but worth it
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top