Need a part for my JD binder

Cal Tractor

New User
I need a knotter cam, part # B1H to get my John Deere
grain binder going again. This is a little lever, held
down with a spring loaded bolt that puts pressure on
the knotter knife arm. I will buy outright or if
someone can loan me one from their binder, I can get
another machined, then return yours. I can provide
pictures of what it looks like if that helps. Any and
all help is appreciated.

Thanks,

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com
 
John, There is a company in Chilton, Wi. that has
6 of these. They have added a letter after your
p/n but this a number update and would be the
same part. The Company, The Parts Depot, buys
excess and obsolete parts from dealers and
companies and resells to dealers. Any implement
dealer can order @ 1-800-743-3768. Chuck
 
Chuck- Thanks for the info. I have found that Greg Stephen, at The Old Tractor Co. in Colorado, also has some in stock. I've ordered two from him, but if that doesn't work out, I will try your suggestion.
John
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top