Need electrical help and will pay for your service!!!

wilson ind

Subject is 48 volt regulator for delco alternator. I have the internal regulator type which will come apart. Inside are small electrical doodads which I do not know about. In Hal Lindsely's book on alternators he states how to figure parts to make a regulator at what ever voltage is needed. I do not understand the circuts and am willing to provide the booklet and regulator. What is needed is someone who understands how to read the booklet knowing reistors and whatnot to make a 48 volt regulator fitting inside the delco alternator. Not in jest, I will gladely pay some one to help me. What the 48 volt regulated alternator is for charging 6 eight volt golf cart batteries on an atv I plan to build using a forklift motor. I plan on pulling the alternator with gasoline engine with starter. This will assure extended range of travel, as in being overnight away from power on the grid. It might not be as practical as some might think, it's just something I want to do. If the plan works I will consider building another electric small pick-up as I did 10 years ago. This one would be a hybrid Having cabin heat possibly AC and greater range. Bill Wilson 812 699 0011.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back