Need help with figuring out year and model of my tractor

LarryH

I recently acquired an older Case tractor that I need to do some work on and I need the year and model to get the parts. The Serial # is VAI5254533 and I am posting pictures if anyone can help.
a80251.jpg

Thanks for your fast response.
do you know where I can buy new and used parts?

Thanks again LarryH

Most of the seals, bearings and engine rebuild parts are available from your local CaseIH dealer, though you may find better deals after-market. However, any damaged major components such as castings and sheet metal will have to be repaired, custom made, or bought from a salvage yard near you. Buying an IDENTICAL or NEARLY IDENTICAL parts tractor will probably save you money in the long run. However, get an accurate parts manual for your tractor from JenSales or a similar reproduction manual place before you buy, since seemingly similar tractors may have major differences. A good original or reproduction service manual will also help you, since most knowledgeable contributors on these forums are not especially eager to answer a battery of questions that are already answered in a $15 manual.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back