Need new bush hog blades

So I have a FORD 6 foot rotory mower with what I call a stump jumper. It had some blades on it that were not right at all. The cutting edge was on the wrong side and they were way to short. It is a model 22-199 and if I look that up in a New Holland parts window it gives a number of 7502411. The description for that blade shows a 1.375 hole. The bolt I took out is 1.50 at the shoulder. From the center of the bolt to the inside wall of the mower deck is 26 inches. What would you say is the longest working length blade I should look for? Maybe you have been there, done that? Thanks for input!

If you can not get them from new Holland, try for a 25 inch blade. If no go there, get one a little longer and cut it down to 25 inches. Possibly built by Woods, can try them also.

I just checked one that I have marked with that number and if I am following you measurement this one is 23 inches to the tip from the center of the hole , it also has a three inch drop. Is yours a flat blade or offset?

The thing is I don't know how much drop would be correct. The blades that were on it had about 2 but they were for cw rotation. Is your blade .50 thick with 1.50 hole?

Yes I would have to look a little I just guessed the 3 in drop. I would like to know the measurement from hole to hole across the stump jumper. Then we can see if we are close to the six ft.

So with these blades you would have a 69 inch cutter only 3 inches short of the 6 ft. Where are you located ?

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back