Need new rear rim for my 3400

dsebens

So the tire size on my 3400 is 14.9x24, and the rim size is 12x24. One of my rims is rotten from calcium chloride. This is going to seem really cheap, and it is, but what about this one?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/RW12246-12...Z9d5iEf:sc:ShippingMethodStandard!61875!US!-1

I am concerned about the offset. The one rim that has already been replaced is about 3-3.5 inches from the bead of the rim(not the wheel weight lip) to the face of the loops. These look like they might be closer but I suspect it wouldn't be a huge amount. I already plan on painting the wheels when I have them off.

I can spend more if needed but was hoping someone has some experience with these Chinese cheap ones first.

Thanks,
Darren

(It was invisible when I had selected the URL tags)

(quoted from post at 22:15:19 01/29/20) So the tire size on my 3400 is 14.9x24, and the rim size is 12x24. One of my rims is rotten from calcium chloride. This is going to seem really cheap, and it is, but what about this one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/RW12246-12-x-24-6-Loop-Rear-Wheel-Rim-for-Ford-New-Holland-2000-3000-4000-6000/184039487007?hash=item2ad99bb61f:g:QL0AAOSwTZ9d5iEf:sc:ShippingMethodStandard!61875!US!-1

I am concerned about the offset. The one rim that has already been replaced is about 3-3.5 inches from the bead of the rim(not the wheel weight lip) to the face of the loops. These look like they might be closer but I suspect it wouldn't be a huge amount. I already plan on painting the wheels when I have them off.

I can spend more if needed but was hoping someone has some experience with these Chinese cheap ones first.

Thanks,
Darren

Also the blocking of external links kind of stinks when yesterdays tractor doesn't offer what I am looking for, at least I don't think they do. I found tractor parts asap sells used ones if they have them for about $100 after shipping.

The rim you posted the link to will work.
They are cheap though.
I had a tractor with one new rim and one
original rim. The new one weighed about
half of what the original did. But it
would get you down the road for a while
and that's what you need for now.
If you are going to paint them I would
probably go with the new one. You usually
need to sandblast a used one and that
would add to the price.
This free website keeps their doors open
by selling parts. They don't even have a
lot of crappy ads on every page like
other sites do.
So it doesn't behoove them to allow links
to the competition.
Makes sense to me.

I understand, I just ordered my steering stuff from here but they don t offer my size rim that I can tell. I ll go with the cheap new one and see what comes of it

I've never had this site block a URL to ebay, just what it considers direct competitors like Steiners, Walts and D e n n i s Carpenter

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back