Need prayers for my son

Gun guru

Well-known Member
My 10 year old son had his appendix removed this morning. He is in some pain. Please ask the Lord above for relief.
Thanks in advance.

I wish I could take his place instead.
 
Hello gun guru,
Our prayers are with your son and the whole family. Mine was 12 for his appendix, they bounce back pretty quick at that age.
Please post back on his progress, worry is what parents do!
Guido.
 
Yes, he was feeling pain around 4 pm on Thursday and he had the surgery at 8am Friday. (so not bad) I guess it takes 3 or 4 days and then it bursts.
 
(quoted from post at 17:42:55 06/10/11) Yes, he was feeling pain around 4 pm on Thursday and he had the surgery at 8am Friday. (so not bad) I guess it takes 3 or 4 days and then it bursts.
felt bad one afternoon, went to the doc next morning cause I was suckin. He poked around a little and called me a taxi to get to the hospital. 2 and a half hours later it burst and I got cut on. week and a half in the hospital feeling sorry for myself. Be thinking about him, but I bet he bounces back fast.
 
you bet, maybe he will be as smart as my 22 year old daughter who had gallbladder out 2-14, man she worked that for days,
 
My thoughts and prayers go out to him. It's so hard to watch your child suffer. Had a ruptured appendix when I was 24. When you say you're so sick and sore you feel like dying you are having an appendix attack. Jim
 
Praying for that young boy that the Lord will heal him and ease his pain with no complications. BTDT when I was 33. Busted open. Thats the dangerous time, but it felt better. Old doc said he wasn't positive but real sure that was the problem. Dave
 
Yes, it is best to have those chancy operations done when you are young. Kids heal quick!
Prayers sent for your son. And, for the family, too.
Rusty J.
 
Prayers on the way.

Seems every appendix is different. When my wife was a 22 year old receptionist for 4 doctors, she went to work at 8 one morning feeling fine. The pain hit her, and by 9 o"clock she was in the OR having an appendectomy.

Mine, on the other hand, bugged me for a year and a half before they figured out what it was.
 
Don't worry. He will be back spending your money in no time. Kids are tough and can take more than you think. I worked two weeks with a burst appendix. Thought it was just a pulled muscle. Boy was I wrong. Hurt for two days then the pain went away. Pain came back went to the doc and then straight to the operating room.

Did they give him the little pillow to hold. Because if he moves the wrong way. He will find out what it is for. Trust me I found out the hard way. I will say a prayer for him.
 
I had mine removed at 60. They operated at midnight and sent me home at 3pm. Went back in a couple of weeks to have the stitches removed.
 
HEllo Rustyj,
I guess you meant to respond to gun guru not me.
My son went through the operation when he was 12. His son,my grand son, is now 14. So his operation happened many moons ago.
Guido.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top