need prayers

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Doc ordered a CT and found a 2" mass in my stomac ... he told me not to worry, but I don't know how that is possible ? Going to have a endoscopy (take a look and biopsy) on Thurday of this wekk -- not looking forward to it at all but I don't know what else to do at this point except ask for prayers and the power they may have over this situation . Thanks to all.. JIM
 
Jim,
Prayers will be said.
Keep the faith. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer a couple of years ago and I was really worried. Everything has since turned out OK so far.
David
 
Had the doctors tell me not to worry last fall when they found a 1/2 inch something in my lungs. after 15,000.00 they did a biopsy and then determined it had been in there for many years and my body built a hard shell around what ever it was.
Clearly I was thankfull it wasn't cancer but developed high blood pressure from not worrying.
 
You are in my thoughts and hope alls well and as the DR says don't worry about it. Let the worry to the Lord and do your best to enjoy the Lords day. Angle Iron
 
Thankyou Dave, I never ask much of anyone that I cannot return favors at least two fold and I talk to the Master everyday, hope he listens to me and prayers on Thursday ? Thanks again....
 
Hello Jim --- the prayer you need and will receive is prayer that you find confort and peace in problems that build your Faith.

the reason the Doc said not to worry is that most times you can live a very long life with stomac problems.

I know of a man in his early 50's who had stomac cancer - had most of his stomac removed and he lived to 90

you just have to eat more often then others and not so much when you do eat ...

Just grow Stonger in your Faith -- and you will do just fine.
 
You can always come on the board and we will cheer you up and send you our prayers. Keep us posted.

Ray
 
Boy, that's gotta put big load on your mind. Here's hoping you can come out OK without having to go through too much. I'm praying for you. Jim
 
You got them, Jim. Keep us informed. From a two time cancer survivor . One was a tumor the size of a softball in my abdomen.
 
You got them, Jim. Keep us informed. From a two time cancer survivor . One was a tumor the size of a softball in my abdomen.
 
You are added to the list for prayers,just trust in the Lord. Let us know how things turn out. Chris
 
ive lost 3 friends and am losing a neighbor to cancer ill pray for you with no problems good luck good bless-pat
 
ive lost 3 friends and am losing a neighbor to cancer ill pray for you with no problems good luck god bless-pat
 
Praying for you Jim. Had spot of melanoma removed 1988. Another spot about 2001. Me and a good Christian fellow at plant prayed for healing and second one dried up and peeled off. Jesus can help you if you are walking in his will and believe.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top