New Holland D1000

Brad_bb

This message is a reply to an archived post by DWG1979 on February 04, 2022 at 15:31:24.
The original subject was New Holland D1000.

Yes. I have 2 D1000's. One has been in continuous use (red and yellow) and the other (all red) we're not sure about. The Yellow one I'm working to pull the plunger out right now as it needs repair from a knife breaking off and crashing into the plunger. Red one Needs one of the chain gears. Since the gear is no longer available, we found a gear that will work, but the center needs to machined/mated with the original style hub by a machine shop. I'll go through this baler and once we know it works right, we'll had an acid/preservative sprayer system to it. I made my own post looking for help from anyone who has pulled the plunger out before.

(quoted from post at 21:20:56 05/02/22) This message is a reply to an archived post by DWG1979 on February 04, 2022 at 15:31:24.
The original subject was New Holland D1000.

Yes. I have 2 D1000's. One has been in continuous use (red and yellow) and the other (all red) we're not sure about. The Yellow one I'm working to pull the plunger out right now as it needs repair from a knife breaking off and crashing into the plunger. Red one Needs one of the chain gears. Since the gear is no longer available, we found a gear that will work, but the center needs to machined/mated with the original style hub by a machine shop. I'll go through this baler and once we know it works right, we'll had an acid/preservative sprayer system to it. I made my own post looking for help from anyone who has pulled the plunger out before.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back