New Project! Unknown 2 bottom plow

acorn

I might have accidentally just pulled a new project out of the brush with the 38 JD B...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PATb1Dk6FkLcffUU6 (my photos were too large to upload)

Pretty sure it's a JD plow, but beyond that, any help IDing it would be appreciated! Looks to be all there, although it'll need tires and some repairs :)

Here you go. Looks like it may have been green one to me.

Mike

PXL_20240130_210503373.jpg

PXL_20240130_210955309_2.jpg

Thanks! I was just coming back here to post that I found part numbers, and figured out it was an IHC #8 hahahah. Plowman, I'd definitely like to start with a manual. I'll call you sometime, thanks!

Thanks! I was just coming back here to post that I found part numbers, and figured out it was an IHC #8 hahahah. Plowman, I'd definitely like to start with a manual. I'll call you sometime, thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back