New sediment bowl

Coloken

Well-known Member
Just bought a sedment bowl for my old Case 400. Got tired of using clamp on plyers to shut it off. 47.94 plut tax came to 50.99. Car quest--made in India. Got to be some thing wrong here. You fellows keep griping about fuel costs and I keep saying it is every thing, not just fuel. Don't think we can continue much longer this way.

Kenny
 
No kidding gas was 3.19 yesterday at the places where is it usually the cheapest. food has gone up clothers, ammo has gone way up sky high, but hey so is everything else, we need to do something, before my dinner is that little bunny that ran through the frony yard.
 
Last one I got cost less then $30, but you have to figure if gas goes up so do part. Why well because it takes more money to deliver the parts to the store. Food is doing the same thing as is almost every thing else. But it all works out the same the poor get poorer and the rich get richer. And the people on a fix income are the ones that hurt the most and this 3-4% cost of living increase just doesn't cut it when gas and all has almost doubled in the past 3 or 4 years.
Hobby farm
 
Joe, when yoy get down to eating that bunny, Harbour freight has a nice box trap very cheap--made in China of corse. Ammo is too high priced to shoot.
 
Yea, yea...for 600 dollars it didn't come with a shut off, just a rubber hose and clamp on plyers. Runs great though.
 
Under stood Old, but how can HF ship an air grinder in from China and retail it for 6 bucks?? Ot two steel loading ramps for about 29 dollars?
 
I wish I could get a 3-4 percent cost of living raise. Just a raise would be nice. I have not had 4 percent in several years. The last 3 combined won't make that.
 
Thats easy, the workers that make that stuff might make $5 a day if that so it cost them about $2 to make each grinders and the other part of the cost is shipping and when you ship 100,000 of them at a time it cost a lot less to ship
 
We got a homade box trap that has been repaired a handful of times but it can hold a tiger in it (if it would fit) probable weighs 30 pounds all welded oven racks and such with bunny wire over that, I am into firearms but dont shoot much because of the price at least .22 ammo is still reasonable. I dont have the money to put upfront to reload.
 
I Put A 1/4 Ball Shutoff Valve on All My Tractors, Even the Show Tractors, Some Next To Carb. Leave Sediment Bowl Shutoff On.







s
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top