NEW YORK FARM SHOW

JK-NY

Well-known Member
Anyone here go/going to the Farm show at the State Fairgrounds . I made it there yesterday -seemed to be a pretty good crowd . I ran into a neighbor and some friends . There was a small display of antique tractors,a farm toy sale area, as well as lots of new stuff. Its on thru today.
 
Since every county claims to have the state fairgrounds,where exactly are you talking about.Now if you say Orange County Fair Speedway,Ill be there[ or Dutchess co]? Where are the actual state fairgrounds?Is it on Sunday also? Thanks
 
I am only aware of one location for the NYS fair. Its located just of RT 690 in Syracuse. Never been the the farm show myself.
 
The NY State fairgrounds is on the west side of Syracuse NY. State Fair held there every year -end of Aug to Labor Day.The Farm Hsow wound up today.
 
Syracuse it is! Been there for the super dirt week stock car racing.That is clearly the state fairgrounds.I forgot about that.Too far for me for one day.Thanks.
 
Hi JK. Our tractor club, Finger Lakes Antique Power displays there every year. Nice to see alot of familiar faces & meet new ones each year. I thought the crowds were above average. The toy display had a large area this year which made it easier to see all the venders. Max Armstrong from RFDTV was there Friday and I understand the show will be run on RFDTV in about three weeks.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top