No 3rd gear in WD45

Ohio wd45

New User
I had a chance yesterday to take my recently purchased WD 45 out for a run. I discovered that I could not shift into 3rd gear. Any thoughts as to what might be wrong?
 
Ditto what Ted said. 3rd seems real hard to find on mine as well. It does seem to be on a high spot and not in a dimple as you'd expect.
AaronSEIA
 
Yup some WD's are hard to shift into third. Mine has a broken tooth on the 3rd gear the one on the pinion wich makes it pretty noisy so I don,t use it
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top