Not O/T..........Your Health...everlasting.

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I have just heard a report that the incidence of PROSTATE Cancer has overtaken that of Breast Cancer,so this is a reminder to ALL you Males over 50 to make yourself aware of its symptoms and get yourself off to the Doctor for a blood test and examination.I'm told you must have both but your Dr. will know.
The old blokes saying[like my Dad] "she'll be right" does not cut with this disease.
If you catch it early,you're nearly home.

Been through it.No desire to be prostrate.
Have a read ... www.medicalonline.com.au/medical/cancer/prostate.htm
 
Aloha,
Amen, and don"t forget to check your colon too. As a matter of fact, check everything out to be safe.

Mahalo,
doogdoog
 
I am a Prostate cancer survivor. Had a routine physical and had a high PSA count so I had surgery last march and have been cancer free on all my last checkups. Ain't no big thing just som adjusting.
 
I had prostate surgery, in Oct 2005, First 6 mo after surgery, check up, O K , 2nd 6mo check up PSA up some, so I took 40 radation treatments, score down, Then score starts rising, and got to 2.98, and Dr gives me a hormone shot, just found out that score is down to .055, ang got nother shot yesterday, and got to take another in June, 16 weeks apart on the shots. I was the second person to have robotic, laposcopic surgery, (new Process of surgery)in lakeland Regional hospital, Lake Land Fla. I sported a cather for 6 weeks. So gent please go have it checked, after efects like mine are terrable, and makes life miserable. Jack In Fla
 
I had prostate surgery, in Oct 2005, First 6 mo after surgery, check up, O K , 2nd 6mo check up PSA up some, so I took 40 radation treatments, score down, Then score starts rising, and got to 2.98, and Dr gives me a hormone shot, just found out that score is down to .055, ang got nother shot yesterday, and got to take another in June, 16 weeks apart on the shots. I was the second person to have robotic, laposcopic surgery, (new Process of surgery)in lakeland Regional hospital, Lake Land Fla. I sported a cather for 6 weeks. So gent please go have it checked, after efects like mine are terrable, and makes life miserable. Jack In Fla
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top