O.T Jde Narris.Usefull and accurate information.

Lou from Wi.

Jde, back aways when you were saying about saving computers that folks cast aside, and you made repairs. Our dell Locked up tight 7 months back. Son used to order tractor, crawler parts on line, so we needed a replacement. Boxed up the dell and waited till snow time. As you Know, we keep all of your Y.T advice to use ,if the advice is on a subject we(son and I) can understand, lol. Took your advice on locked up computer (put mother board in freezer) and now we HAVE IT BACK AND RUNNING!!!!!Wonder how much the bill will be following this statement???lol. Wish I was younger and had the time to do the things (work on different items & understand em all) you are now capable of doing.

As far as I'm concerned,a person would be foolish to disregard any of your problem fixing posts.The great thing about your posts, is not only is the information accurate,but you go as far as proving what you're talking about,thru charts,graphs, and pictures.
I still feel we owe you for the computer repair call.lol.
We'll have a question later on about solar panels for battery maintainers for our tractor shed, if not that then suggestions on running wire from an auxillary panel box attached to the meter base, but that will be for another time, if you don't mind.
Oh by the way, on your post of tires,we had great luck with General tires on both our 1 ton Dually and our 1/2 ton plow truck.

We will use the old computer to check prices to see if we can find anything on tires,so the freight might be lower. We'll use albany NY for a zip code reference for shipping. We got snow,eight inches of the "stuff" and a whopping 2 above zero,and wood supply is holding up great.
Warmest Regards,
LOU

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back