o/t Malibu electrical problem

Rich Va

A few weeks back I posted about an electrical problem concerning the power steering on my '06 Malibu and the poor feed back and service I was getting from GM. Well last week I took my truck in for some service(completely different dealer,third one) and I was talking with the service manager about the hard time I was having with my car. He reaches into his stack of papers and pulls out a bulletin describing my problem exactly. He told me to bring the car in after Christmas and everything would be free. Sounds like some kind of module and possible the entire steering unit. Also if anyone having problems with poor brake rotors check this site out,ebcbrakes.com

my brother has same car, only minor issues so far and he likes the car a lot better than the older Malibu he had

sent him your post and he replied:

"GM sent us a letter extending our warentee on the power steering unit. Said if we had it replaced, they would re-imburst the charges. They
extended the warentee on that part for 70K miles or seven years. The letter mentions a fault message showing up on the center computer console."

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back