O/T Reloading

GeneMO

Well-known Member
Location
Pilot Grove, Mo.
Anyone familiar with the Lee "Auto Prime" hand primer. The directions show how to insert the shell holder, however my shell holders will not fit in where indicated. It's even a lee shell holder. Do these take special shell holders?

Thanks,, Gene
 
Gene, I answered your other posts asking that. Yep you have to have shell holders for the auto prime and ones for the press also. I have 2 lee re loaders that I use a lot. I also only buy RCBS shell holders because they don't cost much if any more and have a life time no questions ask warranty on them
Hobby farm
 
Gene,
I assume from your post you must be a Newbie to this site. I just wanted to point out a few corrections-don't feel bad we all have to learn sometime.
First in the tractor world it's called a loader-not a reloader. The shell holder you mention is I'm guessing what most of us call a bucket or loader bucket. I guess you are loading pecan shells or maybe some sea shells. Good luck with your L O A D E R.
Maybe later I will give you some directions on how to lube a Cockshutt-but that's a whole nuther kettle of fish.

Just Couldn't resist Gene. After all the OT police crap I just wanted to poke a bit of fun at them. Shot straight and be caareful
Skybow
 
Thanks guys, I learned something. I thought I was going nuts.

Gene


PS old, must have old timers, I couldnt remember where or if I did an earlier post.
Duuuuuhhhhhh
 
Gene, by the way the RCBS auto prime looks just like the lee but is a better built unit. So what all do you re-load?? I do 3006, 7.62X39 and 7.62X54, and 44mag but have a few other dies on hand but don't do much with them.
Hobby farm
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top